COMPLETE FOOD FOR ADULT DOGS OF ALL RACES from 5 - 50 kg. Made without cereals mainly with animal ingredients, rich in fresh and dehydrated salmon (first and second ingredient) to satisfy the needs and nature of the dog. It contains linseed, a natural source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, zinc and vitamin E for a shiny and shiny coat. It contains natural sources of FOS and MOS and Mojave yucca to maintain the balance of bacterial flora, mitigate the odor and improve stool compactness. Made in Italy without added artificial colors or preservatives.
Elite Dry Coat Plus Mono Salmon Fresh & Dehydrated (Grain Free)
NATURINA ELITE COAT PLUS GRAIN FREE FORMULA – RICH IN FRESH SALMON MEAT
fresh salmon (30%), salmon meal (23%), peas, potatoes, chicken fat (9%), broad beans, linseed (2%), yeast, dried beet pulp, dried chicory pulp, seaweeds meal (0.3%), Fructo-oligosacchrides (FOS 0.2%), yeast product (0.2% source of MOS), Mojave yucca (0.03%), dandelion root powder (Taraxacum officinale W.) (0.02%), dehydrated pomegranate rind (Punica granatum) (0.02%), dehydrated pineapple stem (Ananas sativus L.) (0.02%).
- Crude Protein 29%
- Crude Fiber 2.8%
- Crude Fat 17%
- Crude Ash 8.6%
- Fatty acids Omega 3 0.65%
- Fatty acids Omega 6 3.2%
- Moisture 8%
Metabolizable Energy: ME 3870 kcal/kg
- Vitamin A (3a672a) 19500 IU
- Vitamin D3 (3a671) 1300 IU
- Vitamin E (3a700, all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 160 mg
- zinc (3b605, zinc sulphate monohydrate) 68 mg
- iron (3b101, iron II carbonate) 30 mg
- manganese (3b502, manganese II oxide) 60 mg
- copper (3b405, copper II sulph. pentahy.) 15 mg
- iodine (3b201, potassium iodide) 3.7 mg
- selenium (3b801, sodium selenite) 0.16mg
- Technological Additives: preservatives and antioxidant (natural tocopherol extract. Aromatizzanti (rosemary extract).
Serve the daily amount indicated in the table below. These quantities are for guidance, and they can be adapted to suit the dog, its level of activity and the climate in which it lives. We recommend dividing the daily ration into two or three meals. Any change in diet must take place gradually. Always ensure clean, fresh water is available for your dog.
|Body weight of dog (kg):||Daily amount (g)|